Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

by FarhanMrgame89

Original Post

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have found a fix: I changed timezone to a random location and tried logging in, and it successfully logged me in without showing that error. This was the solution for me, but I've seen multiple people with the same issue (such as everybody claiming to have the same issue in this thread) fixing it with different solutions. Why does this bug happen, and why are there different solutions that work to some but might not work to others?

And how is timezone related to this bug? This is one of the weirdest bugs I've ever seen.

Message 31 of 45 (4,117 Views)

★★ Novice

Step 1:Download a VPN.

Step 2:Connect to nearest server / Fastest server.

Step 3:Login to your Account.

Step:4:Disable VPN and Reopen origin.Without VPN origin will show your correct Location.With VPN it will show 

VPN SERVER Location.

Use A VPN server outside your country if Local VPN not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxskUcI19sY

Message 32 of 45 (4,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i GOT mine fixed, u need do call ur ISP ( contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)), do open ur internet PORTS..

here are ports numers do send them link https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/?pr

Message 33 of 45 (3,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tryed evry step.. and evrything.. nothing worked. i even re-instaill windows and wasted 7h do get it fixed.....and afther re-instail windows i got so many errors.

just call ur internet servis and let them open ports for you and its all okey again

Message 34 of 45 (3,953 Views)

★ Apprentice
@calebengkakudang This worked for me. Thanks!
Message 35 of 45 (3,546 Views)

★★ Novice
@Auxf0rd What exactly i have to delete?
Message 36 of 45 (2,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TanksLove_RNME How can i log in with account id
Message 37 of 45 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@saidahah Hi mate all these people seem to be on PC I'm on console are you?
Message 38 of 45 (2,239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This helped, thanks ^_^

Message 39 of 45 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having this issue. What i did to fix it is uninstalling Teamviewer from system.. Everything is working well now. 

Message 40 of 45 (1,895 Views)