Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

by oranichu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again later

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later."

Hey,

About 3 months ago I got this problem where when I tried to log in from my house wifi to Origin I got this message :

"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later."

it happens with all my accounts (i have a few maybe that's the reason)

but when I logged in from a friend's house everything was ok.

So in order to play, I would connect via my phone hotspot then switch to my house wifi and everything was ok.

now it blocked all ways connecting even with other people's phone hotspot.

i've deleted everything re-installed, checked my Firewall, restarted router and deleted all cookies and history if that helps... 

Does anyone know what to do, dying to play season 3 of Apex legends.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 45 (151,039 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

Community Manager

@pugrexx7  @oranichu 

Are you able to connect after changing the DNS? We've seen that work successfully for a lot of players recently.

Change DNS

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Season-3-Zeel-s-Troubleshooting-in-depth-Guide/m-p/831021...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 45 (150,771 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@oranichu 

To make sure everything is okay on our side, please make contact with an EA Game Advisor and they can check your account status.

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 45 (150,939 Views)

Message 3 of 45 (150,924 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried to set a live chat but wait time was too long and i ended up missing it every time, now it's not working...

I called customer service via skype credit (because I'm not for UK nor US) waited 1h.40 for an answer and of course call failed after that long time.

any other method of fixing this ?

Message 4 of 45 (150,905 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry
I tried to set a live chat but wait time was too long and i ended up missing it every time, now it's not working...

I called customer service via skype credit (because I'm not for UK nor US) waited 1h.40 for an answer and of course call failed after that long time.

any other method of fixing this ?
Message 5 of 45 (150,905 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pugrexx7 Thanks, tried to do what you did (just remove and reinstall with the version provided when internet is off), that didn't work as well.
Message 6 of 45 (150,898 Views)

★★★ Novice

You tried as an administrator, right ? 

Message 7 of 45 (150,882 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pugrexx7 Hey, I tried again as an administrator now, still isn't working, maybe because I'm using a wifi connection?
Message 8 of 45 (150,846 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't think, but try a wired internet if you want

Message 9 of 45 (150,796 Views)

Community Manager

@pugrexx7  @oranichu 

Are you able to connect after changing the DNS? We've seen that work successfully for a lot of players recently.

Change DNS

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Season-3-Zeel-s-Troubleshooting-in-depth-Guide/m-p/831021...

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 45 (150,772 Views)