Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition no dlc showing up in game

by DamienNights

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition no dlc showing up in game

★★ Novice

Ive download Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition and the only dlc i see in game is the emote ive tried looking it up on the interenet and can only find where steam had the issue and it got fixed has anyone else had this issue and figured out a fix or a work around ?

Message 1 of 11 (1,827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DamienNights.

As WarhammerChaosbane is not an EA  title then the level of support we can provide will be limited.

The best thing to do would be to reach out to the games publisher for issues relating to missing in-game content: https://warhammer-chaosbane.com/

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,800 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DamienNights.

As WarhammerChaosbane is not an EA  title then the level of support we can provide will be limited.

The best thing to do would be to reach out to the games publisher for issues relating to missing in-game content: https://warhammer-chaosbane.com/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,801 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks ill keep trying there then the devs for Warhammer: Chaosbane have currently disappeared since the failed console patch.

Message 3 of 11 (1,794 Views)

Community Manager

I wish there was more I could @DamienNights but as it's an in-game issue the only thing I could do would recommend the basic troubleshooting steps. I have the issue myself so have already tried all the steps I could think of aswell as a number of ones I found online. If I find a fix or any further info I'll update this thread. Likewise, if you find a fix or more info do let me know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,789 Views)

★★ Novice

I totally understand im part of there discord etc ill definitely post something here if i can find out anything but no ones seen the devs in a few weeks so im not holding my breath. I also tried everything i could find but nothing works steam had the same issue and it seems the devs finally got it fixed there so hopefully if they can be contacted eventually they can also fix it on orgin.

Message 5 of 11 (1,780 Views)

★★ Novice
@DamienNights Did you ever solve this? I have no access to any dlc either.
Message 6 of 11 (1,516 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope you cant find any support for it either they sell these games on Origin and if you try to get help thru EA they just say we didnt make it so your out of luck try the devs. So i tried the devs and couldn't get any help there. They do have a discord but good luck getting in touch with them and getting any answers

Message 7 of 11 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Damn, it is really unfortunate that this is happening while this whole coronavirus panic is going on. I was really enjoying the game, especially the dlc while on self Imposed lockdown at home to avoid all the craziness. REALLY poor timing for this to be happening...

Message 8 of 11 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is that the way to avoid the problem? On Steam, where I buy the game in preoorder it works perfectly ... I have installed it on your platform because I pay the subscription and I wanted to play with my brother in coop ... But I see that it will be impossible. What a disappointment.

Message 9 of 11 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

I have a similar problem, I have Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition and DLCs not available in the game and try to find help from @WHChaosbane on twitter: https://twitter.com/Reva_RuS/status/1259204246026805248?s=20

Message 10 of 11 (1,249 Views)