Verification code has been sent to an old email address and I can’t get any help

by Daniel_Kav9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification code has been sent to an old email address and I can’t get any help

★ Novice

Verification code has been sent to an old email address and I can’t change my email address.

Message 1 of 7 (3,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Verification code has been sent to an old email address and I can’t get any

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Daniel_Kav9 for an account issue such as this you will need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,719 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Daniel_Kav9 for an account issue such as this you will need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix this, I have the same problem (I cannot get into my old e-mail because service provider removed it) 

Message 3 of 7 (3,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Im not on pc but going through the same on xbox
Message 4 of 7 (3,548 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jacksonjavon if the verification code is coming from EA then you can follow the steps I posted above to get this sorted.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA you say you take security seriously but how can you say that when you can't help people recover their account it's probably been ages since we made an account and most probably have changed their email and phone number ..  you need to either find a better way to change the email address or just remove the verification error... It's pointless 

Message 6 of 7 (170 Views)

Community Manager

This is a 4 year old thread @hnd6ijx3bv4w.

Are you having an issue with accessing your account?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (141 Views)