Unlinking psn account

by NewfeelinQc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlinking psn account

★ Guide

I cant contact support for some reasons and i need help to unlink my ps4 account

Message 1 of 13 (957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlinking psn account

Community Manager

@NewfeelinQc 

Got it, thanks for explaining!

Since you can no longer access the email address on the EA Account the best thing to do would be contacting the Account Recovery team so they can verify the account with you and work on updating that email. 

When you have a chance please fill out the account recovery webform over at the EA Help website. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (876 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NewfeelinQc

I'm afraid that account issues are not something that we can help with here on Answers HQ. However, I don't believe that unlinking a PSN account from an EA Account is something that the EA Help team can really do either. 

Is there a particular reason why you were hoping to have the account unlinked? Is there something you've been having trouble with? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 13 (930 Views)

★ Guide
Hi @EA_Kent . Its complicated but i'll do my best to explain. English is not my 1st language. I want to link it with my old psn account and on origin my old psn account is linked with my old email adress that have been hacked. I literally never play with the account its currently link with. Its mainly for getting my twitch prime rewards cause im still playing with my old account and i was able to change my email on other platforms.
Message 3 of 13 (909 Views)

Community Manager

@NewfeelinQc 

Got it, thanks for explaining!

Since you can no longer access the email address on the EA Account the best thing to do would be contacting the Account Recovery team so they can verify the account with you and work on updating that email. 

When you have a chance please fill out the account recovery webform over at the EA Help website. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 13 (877 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent Thank you for your help, much appreciated!
Message 5 of 13 (857 Views)

Community Manager

@NewfeelinQc wrote:
@EA_Kent Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

You're welcome! Glad I could help with some additional info. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 13 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent  Can you please help me unlink my PSN account and my EA account?

Message 7 of 13 (779 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PandaSnipezNerds

We don't really have the ability to help with account-related issues here on AHQ, but I don't think the EA Help team can unlink accounts either. Is there something that's giving you trouble with that particular PSN account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 13 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent It's not that, i just need to use a different one cause i don't use this one
Message 9 of 13 (741 Views)

Community Manager

@PandaSnipezNerds 

I see. If that's the case the best option would be to link your other PSN account with a different EA Account. When you log into an EA game on that PSN ID it should ask you to log into an EA Account to connect them. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 13 (722 Views)