Unlinking EA account to link the one I use (XBOX)

by fijiwater0

Original Post

Unlinking EA account to link the one I use (XBOX)

★★★★★ Newbie

All I want to do is unlink my old ea account from xbox to link the one I'm currently using because I don't have access to my old one, but apparently I have to talk to someone (which is stupid if you ask me) which I find hard to do isn't their anyway to talk to customer support through text, I don't feel like giving my number out, also don't reply with that link that every ea person replies with to questions like this, it doesn't help at all and I've been trying to find help for this for so long and that's all people seem to post, this is the link https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/ it's not helpful at all I just wanna do one thing which should be simple to do and is on most things but ea for some reason wants to make everything complicated and its stupid, so if any ea staff reads this make it so you can easily unlink accounts LIKE YOU CAN WITH MOST THINGS 

Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: Unlinking EA account to link the one I use (XBOX)

★★★★★ Newbie
update: fount out I could talk through text and all that happened was the page timed out and keeps telling me to refresh
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)