Re: Unlink my Steam friends so I can play Apex again please.

by Gamerlife234

Original Post

Unlink my Steam friends so I can play Apex again please.

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA.

I've sent you 2 support tickets and a tweet and have had no response so far. So i'm going to repeat my problem here.

I had an issue for 3 days where I can't connect to the Apex servers when I load into the game. I tried every bit of troubleshooting I could and then read somewhere that linking Steam friends "glitches" the login token.

This appears to be true as an hour or so ago I made a whole new account on the same installation, same settings, same connection, same everything, but steam is not linked to this account, and it works fine.

Therefore I need my steam account to be unlinked from this account so I can carry on using my main login to play Apex. Let me know if you need any more info to achieve this.

Thanks

Jamie

Message 1 of 17 (14,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same * for me too bro, its happened to a HUGE amount of us. 

Message 2 of 17 (14,077 Views)

★★ Novice

Count me in...linked my steam acc and I get infinite loading screen of death -_-

Message 3 of 17 (13,991 Views)

★★ Novice

yup that makes three although there are a lot more too there is one that has tons of people who have the same problem here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Still-have-Infinite-Loading-Screen-even-after-the-patch/t...

Message 4 of 17 (13,969 Views)

★ Novice

same, I call twice and they haven't done anything for me. they tell me its my pc but its not. steam link has screw my apex up and i have told them the problem.

Message 5 of 17 (13,964 Views)

★★ Novice

They dont care !

It cant be so hard, they just need to delete that steam link, if they want it.

How many games dont have it ? we play anyway

Message 6 of 17 (13,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 7 of 17 (13,467 Views)

★★ Novice

I fear you are right. They simply do not care. Why should they. We already spent the money.

Message 8 of 17 (11,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly! Same issue here. I just want to unlink my steam account and get on with playing

Message 9 of 17 (11,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This as also been happening to me but its been since 2/8/19. Please msg me or something when they fix it or find a way to fix it

Message 10 of 17 (11,053 Views)