Re: Unfairly Banned On BFV

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfairly Banned On BFV

★★★ Newbie

A week ago I was hacked by a Russian person at 1:36 AM as I was sleeping. I know this as I received an automated email from EA saying someone had logged in from a new PC and when I go to reset my password, all my security questions are in Russian. The hacker used my account to cheat on Battlefield (I think) V and so now I am banned from the game. I have connected in multiple live chats and EA have investigated the actions taken and replied a week later saying that the actions they took were correct and that I should be banned. What are the chances I get the game back if I keep persisting and does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue? I have preordered every battlefield since BF4 and it is safe to say that if i don't get this solved then EA will lose me as a customer.

Message 1 of 10 (2,719 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @liamanator10010 sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

We on AHQ are unable to discuss ToS sanctions with you and as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

I take it that you have already spoken with our live support to resecure your account?

If not you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,686 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @liamanator10010 sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

We on AHQ are unable to discuss ToS sanctions with you and as such you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

I take it that you have already spoken with our live support to resecure your account?

If not you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Falsely banned, tell me they've reviewed and will not reverse. I've been buying BF games since 1942 came out, never once cheated. seems ridiculous that they would rather discard a long-time customer with no history of cheating (never been banned for anything before) than actually figure out if anything else could've triggered it. Not sure i'm going to risk money in the future if I can be arbitrarily banned with no recourse. I have the game on PC and PS4 for my kids. will likely be the last EA games i buy.

Message 3 of 10 (2,251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Call the corporate office and inform them of the support teams practice of sending same generic template in response to all inquiries regarding false account bans. Inform all social media and investors.

I'm having the same issue at the moment with online ban due to a false accusation of cheating.

I agree with captwarrior.. This will be the last EA game i buy.  I frequent gaming vendors , malls, local stores etc . Alot of customers often ask my advice on online games, i will make sure i suggest they stay away from all EA games. 

Message 4 of 10 (2,201 Views)

Community Manager

This is not something which we can assist with on AHQ @captwarrio and as such if you have any questions related to a ToS sanction then you will need to speak with the ToS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (2,188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm banned to mistakenly with no reason 5 month ago. I tried 9 times open cases on help/ea.com but TOS don't helping.. They sending me everytime the same e-mail about "cheating - section 6"... But I never use cheats or any illegal programs im my life in any game... Even I don't know how to cheating! I'm a fair player, you can check my stats about all BATTLEFIELD games. My Username is "Designer_GFX" in origin... They don't telling me any proof about cheating.. Just sending same e-mails... The ea supporters are worse than TOS... I telling my problem about this mistakenly ban, but they're dont know about their own game BATTLEFIELD... Saying same things bla bla bla... and sending me only to the TOS... So I'm bored about this and stopped and  I gave up seeking my rights... I gave 59€ to this game and my heart are really broken...

Message 6 of 10 (1,937 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Designer_GFX the only people who can discuss your ToS sanction with you is our Terms of Service team. Please direct any questions relating to your sanction to them as we cannot assist with ToS queries on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your problem reads almost word for word like mine. Been playing since 1942, have never cheated. My stats certainly don't reflect anything close to cheating. I was banned about a week after the new Pacific maps in the middle of a match. I immediately opened a case and received a reply 7 days later saying "lol, we did the right thing FU forever". So yeah, it sucks this is what the company has turned into. 20 year customer thrown out like a pile of garbage. Maybe I'll give my money to Activision for the new CoD, but I absolutely will never buy another EA game. Not that hard for me, BF was the only EA game I had any interest in. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ahzcule we are not able to discuss TOS related sanctions or bans on AHQ.

If you have questions or concerns in relation to one then please speak with our TOS team

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 10 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Novice

You sound just as a much of a cookie cutter bot as them.

Message 10 of 10 (1,471 Views)