Re: Expansions refunded and taken away?

by AwakeCreate

Original Post

Re: Expansion Pack Auto Refunded?

★ Apprentice
@024TatorThot420 I’m in the same boat. And I have been waiting for a sale for over a year. Like cmon EA. You’re making yourselves look like crooks. And they offer something and then take it off our accounts. We better get our games back at the VERY least. I honestly will not put anymore money into this company after this. Especially if I can’t get the game back I bought on discount. It’s like they tricked us.
Message 81 of 265 (1,454 Views)

Re: Why did my stuff get removed from my account?

★★ Novice

OMG just saw your reply thank god i ain't the only one i've been literally been wanting to fight everyone who works at origin lmaooo but yeah i better get my shi back lol

Message 82 of 265 (1,420 Views)

Re: Gifted a game to friend then got a refund

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

im pretty angry

Message 83 of 265 (1,413 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Expansions refunded and taken away?

★★ Apprentice

I had this same issue and chatted with an agent about it, apparently there is an issue on their end that they are trying to fix, but I have received any more info since. Been 2 days now...

Message 84 of 265 (1,390 Views)

Re: My game was randomly refunded

★★ Apprentice
@Sud112 It's been 2 days since I spoke with an agent. I still have yet to hear how they plan to fix this issue.
Message 85 of 265 (1,390 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@miljakahkonen Yes, it happened to me too. Bought a bundle on the 15th, by the 25th they took my bundle and refunded my money and I had no knowledge of what was going on. I spoke with an agent, and haven't heard back for 2 days now. Funny how it all happened after the sale ended. Frown
Message 86 of 265 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you actually get your money back? I was "refunded" on the 25th but the money still has not shown up back in my bank account and the 2 EPs I had ordered are still gone. So now I have no money and no EP. Ridiculous.

Message 87 of 265 (1,382 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ahafhaf an agent said it could take 5 to 10 business days to see the refund depending on your bank.
Message 88 of 265 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Actually, I just looked again and now my bank account is showing that they withdrew the money AGAIN. So I have a double charge for the games but don't have the games anymore.

Message 89 of 265 (1,375 Views)

Re: My game was randomly refunded

★★★★ Novice

So today, they actually took the money out of my account instead of actually depositing me my refund money for the game they took. I cannot believe this!!!! I am incredibly upset 

Message 90 of 265 (1,311 Views)