How do I unrefund my Sims 4?

by SacsFamousAdri

Original Post

Expansions refunded and taken away?

★★ Novice

So I bought a few expansion packs a few weeks ago when they were on sale for like $20 USD each. I've played several times since, but when I went to boot up the game today I saw they weren't installed. I go to check my Origin library, but it was only giving me the option to buy them at the normal price of $40 and not reinstall them after I had already bought them at the discounted price. Now after checking my order history, EA is telling me I got refunded what I payed for the games and I don't own them anymore? This doesn't make any sense since I never requested a refund from my bank. Even if I did, why would the packs get taken from me? 

Message 21 of 265 (1,809 Views)
Highlighted

How do I unrefund my Sims 4?

★★ Novice

Hi guys so I recently got the Sims 4 and the Sims 4 University pack and Sims 4 City living and I was trying load to play the game but then out of nowhere my games disappeared from my game folder except my Sims 4 City living and I go to my email and it says both Sims 4 and Sims 4 University was refunded and I know I didn't do this and I really want both of my games out I need a refund on my refunded games lol please someone help lol

Message 22 of 265 (1,627 Views)

Re: Unwanted Refund

★★ Novice

I also had this problem starting yesterday and I bought 3 games from the sale but 2 games got refunded

Message 23 of 265 (1,666 Views)

Re: Expansions refunded and taken away?

★★ Novice

I just want to make it clear that I got my money back that I paid for the discounted packs so  I didn't lose any money. I'm just wondering why i got a refund when I never asked for one. And on top of that, why don't I own the games anymore?

Message 24 of 265 (1,790 Views)

Re: Expansions refunded and taken away?

@madjoker8  I've merged your posts with what is sort of becoming the master thread for this issue.  I have no idea why this is happening, but it's easier to keep things in one place.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 25 of 265 (1,794 Views)

Re: Unauthorized Refund/Pack missing

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Thanks, I was worried that might be the case. I'll be sure to leave all my current saves alone, then.
Message 26 of 265 (1,783 Views)

Refunded without permission

★★★ Newbie

I bought myself need for speed heat on the 6th of this month, then on the 15th I bought two friends the game so we could all play together, everything was working well till today while I was at work I got an email saying all 3 games had been refunded despite me never requesting one and I was only refunded for one of the games as well. I've tried to go through https://help.ea.com/ but the only option I get is live chat and it says live chat has been closed since I got the refund, no option to email or call, only live chat that is closed, what kind of customer service is this? 

Message 27 of 265 (1,679 Views)

My sims 4 base game got refunded and I didn't ask for a refund.

★★ Novice
  1. I bought the Sims 4 base game on June 15th and have been playing it happily since then. Today I woke up to an email saying that my game had been refunded and I didn't ask for a refund. Now the game wont open. Im so upset and I hope I didn't lose all my progress. I already contacted the help center and all they said was to keep checking twitter for updates because apparently a lot of people have been having this issue. There's nothing on twitter and I don't know if I'm going to be contacted about the issue or not.
Message 29 of 265 (1,741 Views)

Why did my stuff get removed from my account?

★★★ Newbie

ON June 15th, I purchases a bundle with Fitness Stuff, Spa Day, and Get Famous. The payment went through and those packs were in my game. However, this morning I got an email from Origin saying that my refund for this purchase had been processed. Thinking it was a mistake, I checked my bank account and saw that they took the funds for this purchase out of my account. Thought it was weird that origin was saying it was refunded, yet my bank account was minus that amount. Well I went into the game right now, and to see that those packs that I purchased are not in my account. I did not ask for these to be removed, and considering I was charged for them I do want them to be removed. Why did this happen and how can I fix it? 

Message 28 of 265 (1,746 Views)

Re: Unauthorized Refund/Pack missing

★★★ Novice

You will need to open a new save to play, as playing without the pack doesn't work. I tried to play and it wont let me open any houses or anything.

Message 30 of 265 (1,749 Views)