Unable to verify my creditcard, unable to purchase

by gratzner_swe

Original Post

Re: Unable to verify my creditcard, unable to purchase

★★★ Newbie

So i am just gonna ask you guys are you using a vpn it will block all buying attempts deactivate it and it will work did for me i did it only for fun and whoops error message gone buying successful yay

Message 91 of 117 (2,090 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeahhhhh its march 2019 and still no fix. i dont have vpn, my vard is vaild, etc

Message 92 of 117 (1,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Chiming in to also report this issue is still happening in 2019.

Do EA want people's money or not? Why has this been unfixed for years?

Update: For some bizarre reason, purchasing games through Origin on my phone works. No idea why, but it's at least a potential workaround.

Message 93 of 117 (1,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

yes its still broken, because EA is a * company that doesnt fix it bugs but rather claim user error.. they can take out 5  separate unauthorized  charges from my account in one day but cant fix their problems 

Message 94 of 117 (1,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to buy Sims 4 and it was on sale and i cant get it because it says cant verify my credit card and its the same one i use all the time. I have tried many times and still have not been able to buy not one thing from Origin ......AND Steam don't have Sims 4 or i would buy it on there ....

Message 95 of 117 (1,380 Views)

★★ Novice
@Tigereyes1800V same, I just want to buy a Sims 4 bundle and it's not working. Can't believe so many years after this original post, and it still doesn't work... Super annoying
Message 96 of 117 (1,271 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sergeant_Braken Same, after trying on my laptop for two days, I just used my phone and it worked instantly! Strange, but it works.
Message 97 of 117 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys are useless.....no better than the "tech support" that copy and paste from scripted responses.  Have you ever actually SOLVED an issue in your life?

Message 98 of 117 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not working on my computer or on my phone. How has this problem gone on for so long?

Message 99 of 117 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@raduque didn't work for me
Message 100 of 117 (1,103 Views)