Unable to purchase games on origin (true&needClearCart=true&countryCode=GB 400)

by lftstorm

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase games on origin (true&needClearCart=true&countryC

★ Novice
I'm having this issue, any help?
Message 21 of 84 (4,123 Views)

★★ Novice

Mudfish VPN was causing the issue for me.  Logging out/disconnecting the VPN fixed it.

Cheers

DS

Message 22 of 84 (3,901 Views)

NOT LETTING ME BUY ANYTHING

★★ Novice

I am trying to buying sims 4 expansion pack. Every time I click to purchase it give me this error:

https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-1546032238444/offerEntries?storeId=... 400 (Bad Request)]

I don't know what to do I looked on every forum none of them worked 

Message 23 of 84 (3,761 Views)

★★ Novice

I am from America. My client downloaded from America. I am in America. My card I put into billing is from America. 

Country default set to: Afghanistan. 

Seeing as this dictates your livelihood, it would make sense you hire someone capable of accepting real currency from your customers. 

Message 24 of 84 (3,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

as am i

Message 25 of 84 (3,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm speaking to EA support right now with the same issue. I'm from the UK but currently in Brazil. The support representative is repeating Odonga's answer to me, which is no longer relevant since the select country in top right part is no longer valid.

I told the support representative this solution is no longer valid and he claimed "I'm doing it right now alongside you" What a load of bleep..

Message 26 of 84 (3,144 Views)

Unable to purchase game

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to purchase the Seasons expansion for The Sims 4, but I keep getting this error.

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-client/offerEntries?storeId=Store-O... 400 (Bad Request)]

It's quite disappointing, considering that it's rare to have a good sale like this and it would be quite nice to have an expansion pack I really love. Any solutions for this?

Message 27 of 84 (3,115 Views)

Re: Unable to purchase game

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and I have literally tried everything?!

Message 28 of 84 (3,054 Views)

★ Guide

WEll been speaking to Drako on this and this solution did not work.  i missed out on the Octane skin that was available in the store because of this and probably

wount see that skin again for Octane and Bangalore.

this is sad and why we should be able to utilize the other 2 items we accumulate to purchse stuff.   this is rediculous.

Message 29 of 84 (2,974 Views)

★★ Novice
@Malfunct1ous has this been resolved for you yet boet? I got the same problem in Cape Town
Message 30 of 84 (2,788 Views)