Re: Unable to login to Origin

by KeepCalmNancy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to login to Origin

★★ Novice

I'm currently unable to login to origin launcher despite not being able to find anyone with the same issue atm, downdetector also says there is no issue
halp

Message 1 of 9 (917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @MehlStraelitz the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (842 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Bump and update
I've tried clearing the cache in programdata and still to no avail

It open up but says "Login error - It is not possible to log in at the moment, please try again later"
Has said this since I posted the thread.

Origin is however still open but as if Im not logged in, white screen.

Message 2 of 9 (880 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MehlStraelitz the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 9 (843 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The customer service for these games is so horrible I can't believe it! First of all, the chat option is completely greyed out with no information as to when the chat IS ACTUALLY available! Second, they keep mentioning phone support but where are the numbers!?!?!?!?! I mean this is nuts! I'm like ready to make a $300 purchase for several games, and I can't even login to Origin! Ludicrous I tell ya!

Message 4 of 9 (729 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KeepCalmNancy if you select phone when making your case then our team will call you back rather than having you call them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (696 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Darko, could you please guide me on which options to select so that the phone link you’re referring to actually comes up because all I’ve been getting is a link to the EA forums. And I must have tried a combination of options for submitting a ticket.m

Thank You

Message 6 of 9 (677 Views)

Community Manager

Can you grab me a screenshot of what you are seeing @KeepCalmNancy?>

Have you played around with your subject options when creating a case to see if you see the same issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (675 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, I have been browsing the EA forums and it looks like every Mac owner has had this issue for a while now yet no one seems to have found a solution for them.

And now that I’ve risen at 5AM, it appears that those contact options are In fact now available, but they weren’t during the afternoon. Are the operating hours for EA in Greenwich time?! Do those options disappear after a certain time of day?!?

This is really poor communication on EA’s part. They post the hours they’re available, but never specify what time zone, day of the week, and it should be cleared up that outside of operating hours, visitors to the site will NOT have access to the contact options, so make sure to visit back during operating hours which are.........(time zone included). So frustrating!

Message 8 of 9 (641 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KeepCalmNancy you can find the list of opening hours here: https://help.ea.com/uk/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/

Outside of these hours you will not be able to create a phone case. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (632 Views)