Re: Unable to buy any games on origin

by HorseLover163

Original Post

Unable to buy any games on origin

★ Novice

Whenever I try to buy a game on origin, I just get a "Whoops! We had some trouble processing your request. There could be an issue with your order, please check your order history to see if your transaction was completed successfully, if not, try again later." error. I don't even get an option to put in a payment option, when I click 'buy now' on a game i just get a loading circle then that error pops up. I've tried to buy 3 different things now and none of them work.

Message 1 of 6 (535 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue, missed the sale...was going to buy but not now.

Message 2 of 6 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yep, same error in Italy, now I've lost this sale thanks to this * store-client...if someone at EA is watching this forum please update Origin with a store like...Steam

Message 3 of 6 (494 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here, wanted to make use of the sale but could barely use the store at all. Tried all sorts of ways, nothing worked until the sale was over. I'm pretty sad that there's no reply either... 😔

It's disappointing since I wanted to get back into the Sims 4 series with a big purchase...
Message 4 of 6 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ditto. I was really looking forward to buying get to work for 20 dollars. Guess I wont be getting that expansion for awhile cuz I'm not paying 40 dollars for it. I was very disappointed and kinda irritated by it.

Message 5 of 6 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem I have in China

Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)