Re: Unable to add games to cart

by knzierocks

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I cant get any of this to work either and I've tried everything i found and nothin

Message 11 of 18 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me on my other account what a waste I'm really ticked to orgin about this they wont contact me or anything 

Message 12 of 18 (1,286 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem for me, i cannot buy any game because this error show me up:

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-client/offerEntries?storeId=origin-... 409 (Conflict)]

Pleas, help me...

Message 13 of 18 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you help me I got ban and I don't know why? can you help me or explain me why

Message 14 of 18 (991 Views)

★★★ Novice
Maybe everyone has been hacked, look in your billing info, you might see a suspicious purchase from an unknown or unauthorized card in your account...i saw this and was bout to track the damn * e_e be aware too...ive seen in the news, someone cracked the wifi nonce codes...this is both terrible and annoying...
Message 15 of 18 (938 Views)

★★★ Novice
Origin I thought i could trust you and your little worker bees...you owe me two damned expansions for sims 4 ...(didn't buy any yet didn't even put my two origin cards on here yet, I'm bout to return these or give em away i swear...)(waste of money hope I get rich from this *...)
Message 16 of 18 (932 Views)

★★★ Novice
Kay did some research, Doesn't look connected to this in your alls eyes maybe, but it seems proxies have to do with this issue...

I've seen about 8 proxy addons next to origin in processes in my task manager always popping up at startup, not only that but I've been hearing more hacked accounts have been reported lately and that is why I got all scared for you all and myself...The proxies seem to be looping themselves and I'm pretty sure its causing an error to the buy or add to cart icon buttons in origin in-game relay. Thus making it hard for us to, at the last minute, buy those fabbo 50% off deals...I wanted 2 friggin' expansions, expected nothing at all to be wrong, maybe just a lil problem here or there which happend BUT DAMN...THIS??? Origin please tell your co-worker that runs the 3rd party network applications to fix up the problem, I can't even contact support and I've been robbed...(Well actually someone apparently wanted to put their paypal on my account so they wouldn't get a bill later e.e...now I have an extra $11.50 I want nothing to do with since it isn't mine...I'd love to reset my secret question but hey guess what! CANNOT...SOMEBODY CHANGED IT...
Message 17 of 18 (923 Views)

★ Guide

Just as confusing as all the rest trying to explain this.   Maybe screenshots step by step, cuz i have tried this crap 1000 times by now, and there is no location selection anywhere in origin app or web.

Message 18 of 18 (501 Views)