Unable to Launch FIFA 21

by gamwtakoila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Launch FIFA 21

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello i have a problem. Origin does not appear fifa21 as installed and not launching it. could you help me?

[Admin - updated thread title for search results]

Message 1 of 42 (1,742 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Launch FIFA 21

Community Manager

@SRB_LION123 

Got it, thanks!

When you have the chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? If there's a problem with the client's cached data that might help with the error messages you've been getting. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 42 (1,626 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @gamwtakoila

Can you give me a bit more information on what you're seeing? Does Origin show that FIFA 21 is installed? Are you getting any error messages or anything when you try launching the game? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 42 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, when i try to launch fifa 21 this comes out, 

The game FIFA 21 does not appear to be installed. Please install it or try relaunching the game.

Can you help? @EA_Kent 

Message 3 of 42 (1,703 Views)

Community Manager

@SRB_LION123 

Thanks for the details!

Did you recently move the game to a different storage drive? Do you have it installed on the same drive as the Origin client, or is it saved in a different location? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 42 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did not move the game to a different storage drive, it is installed on the same drive. @EA_Kent 

Message 5 of 42 (1,666 Views)

Community Manager

@SRB_LION123 

Got it, thanks!

When you have the chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? If there's a problem with the client's cached data that might help with the error messages you've been getting. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 42 (1,627 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SRB_LION123,

Did you have a chance to try clearing the Origin cache? Are you still having any trouble starting up FIFA 21? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 42 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything is ok, thanks @gamwtakoila @EA_Kent 

Message 8 of 42 (1,594 Views)

Community Manager

@SRB_LION123 

Thanks for following up! I'm glad to hear it's working for you now. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 42 (1,573 Views)

★★ Novice

i have a problem about my Fifa 21, yesterday i bought it from Steam and for few hours i can played it, but then today when i try to play the game it is just keep opening the origin but the fifa launcher wont come out, any solution? i have try to delete the caches but it doesnt work

Message 10 of 42 (1,433 Views)