Re: Unable to Download Battlefield 3 due to old EA Play membership!

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Download Battlefield 3 due to old EA Play membership!

★★ Novice

Good day! Hope everyone is having a great ending of the year!

Anyways, the other day my friend bought me Battlefield 3 on PC Origin and it was trough a Product Key which i then used inside of the Origin application and it went trough without any issues and it told me ''Battlefield 3 has been added to your library'', i then went to try and download it so we could play the game together but instead there was something blocking me from doing so!
I used to pay for EA Play a while back and had claimed Battlefield 3 trough that (obviously you would only be able to play it while you had the EA Play active) but i stopped paying for that a month or so ago, now instead the only option that i see is ''Renew your membership or buy the game'' rather than ''Download''!

This was obviously really annoying seeing as my friend had just bought me the game for Christmas and my old membership which had ended was stopping me from downloading the game! I tried restarting the application, relogging, restarting my pc, reinstalling the program but nothing worked! My friend ended up getting me 1 month of EA Play because of this which made me feel even worse since he had already paid for the Premium Edition of the game, i was going to email EA about this and get it resolved but since their support is down this is the only place i can turn to! Perhaps someone at EA will see this as well!

Message 1 of 2 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @imSkrap

I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @imSkrap

I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (403 Views)