Re: Unable to Complete Stronghold

by legationX

Original Post

Unable to Complete Stronghold

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When doing the Tyrant Mine Stronghold in Anthem ViP Demo I keep getting a random loading screen while my Squad is collecting the relics in the third area after the chest, but before the giant spider boss. Can't get passed it. This is the fourth time in a row this has happened, then I get the 95% loading bar bug, and have to relaunch. I was able to complete it the FIRST time I did it, the second time someone must have been having connection issues because everyone was rubber banding and unable to kill anything, then eventually my game just closed on it's own. Every single attempt after this has ended up putting me in a loading screen at 5/6 shards, then 95% bug. Can't confirm if it also happened to everyone else in my squad, but when I try to come back quick;y it doesn't say I have an expedition in progress, so I'm going to assume it does.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (1,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

jup, its their server issues.. imade it till defending relicts in the chamber.. as more „prime time“ it gets the less lobg the mission last..

but hey we dont need a alpha beta.. for public/vips

just a embarrassing demo so far

Message 2 of 5 (1,170 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, was able to complete it one time, tried at least 10 more times but either people are disconnecting, getting disconnected or i get thrown into a loading screen.

Message 3 of 5 (1,108 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems to be working today :3

Message 4 of 5 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
still happening to me. 3pm PST. 1/27/19.
Message 5 of 5 (856 Views)