Re: UNPAYABLE ORIGIN BUG OR SMT

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UNPAYABLE ORIGIN BUG OR SMT

★ Novice

I've been having an issue lately for some time and I've noticed I can't pay Ideal with my Computer. When I log into my brother's Computer the Ideal payment is available.
The major difference is that the discount in my PC is much more than the discount on my brother's PC. Ideal payment is only available on my brother's computer.
The Major Discount I thought I had was only available with Credit Card, which I don't own. Then I created PayPal, which also works, and put some money in there via Ideal.
When I tried to purchase Sims 4 with PayPal, it sent me to the PayPal payment tab and I COULDN'T PAY. Because a frigging Credit card had to be linked with my PayPal.

At the end, I bought the sims 4 and a pack for more money than I thought. Using my brother's PC. There was also another MAJOR difference.
When I checked my Vault Access Subscription, it was 4,99 A month using my PC, but 3,99 using my Brothers PC. Like... Double You Tee Ef?

Somebody FIX plzzz. It's really depressing to deal with such a thing.
The language of the screenshots are in Dutch. 

Sincerely,

DarkSJLUAN

Message 1 of 2 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @DarkSJLUAN from the screenshots attached it would appear that you are looking at two different versions of the store as the currency is different. In one screenshot the price is listed as Euro but in the other, it is set to Dollars. This would explain why you are seeing a difference.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (396 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DarkSJLUAN from the screenshots attached it would appear that you are looking at two different versions of the store as the currency is different. In one screenshot the price is listed as Euro but in the other, it is set to Dollars. This would explain why you are seeing a difference.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)