UNBELIVABLE SERVICE AND SUPPORT ADVISORS

by ww1297

Original Post

UNBELIVABLE SERVICE AND SUPPORT ADVISORS

★ Novice

I have been now for 3 hours in 2 (Advisors: Paras and Shankay) different chats which both ended that the agents just disconnected the chat as I wasn’t happy with the outcome. They just ended the chat without saying anything. They also told me that a big huge developer does not have a complained email address or department. What is actually impossible.

My problem actually is that I haven’t had access to FUt champions for several hours today and now I am not able to finsih it as I have to work today and tomorrow like everyone else. The support told me that they can’t do anything and the time I have spend for weeks to get into the WL is lost. There was no compensation or 

appeasement. Now I spend Weeks to get into my first FUT champions weekend and I am ripped of to play it by EA for known reason and without compansation.

WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW EA...?!?!?!?

Message 1 of 4 (270 Views)

Re: UNBELIVABLE SERVICE AND SUPPORT ADVISORS

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ww1297

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in. Unfortunately, our advisors are unable to provide any compensation in such cases Frown Since the problem affected all players, FIFA studio will make the decision about what do to. 

If they decide to extend the Weekend League or grant compensation to the players, the information will be passed via official Twitter account or an in-game message, but I'm afraid in this situation we have no impact on their decision.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

★ Novice

The game not the only problem. That the advisors just disconnected the chat without saying goodbye or solving the situation is unbelivable bad customer service and I find it weird that EA - the big EA - doesn’t have a complained department. It’s crazy how much EA gives a damm about their Customers. I bet the actual customer service is outsourced to another company and this company is extremely rubbish. It took ages until I was connected, it took ages until I got answers in the chat and then at them very End the just disconnect the chat because they don’t want to talk to me anymore. UNBELIVABLE...!!!! 

And all this Cm Service talk like „we’re so sorry“ and „we know no it is“ is rubbish and useless...!!!

I spend every year hundrets of pounds on EA and this is what you get for it...NOT ACCAPTABLE...!!!! How can I contact the studio itself...???...I want to go higher to complain about it...???... I don’t let this go not this time...!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ww1297

I understand your concerns about the quality of the support, which you've received. Of course you can report this to the adequate department, but I'm afraid it still needs to go through our live support first.

Please prepare the case numbers before contacting our support again and make it very clear that you would like to make a formal complaint about the service. The case will be escalated.

/Ataashi 

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)