Two copies of BFV

by HubDubs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two copies of BFV

★ Novice

I received a email claiming that my previous payment method for pre-ordering BFV was invalid, origin wouldn't let me edit the payment method to fix the purchase so I instead cancelled and re-ordered the game, however this has now lead to two copies of BFV in my origin library and I'm confused on how to remove one of them.

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Two copies of BFV

Community Manager

@HubDubs Do you by any chance have or had an Origin Access subscription as well as your pre-order for the game, if so this may explain why you are seeing two game tiles. 

The best thing to do in this situation is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to look at your account and see what is going on. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@HubDubs Do you by any chance have or had an Origin Access subscription as well as your pre-order for the game, if so this may explain why you are seeing two game tiles. 

The best thing to do in this situation is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to look at your account and see what is going on. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I do have origin access, once the game releases and the if the issue still persists I will contact support, thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 4 (465 Views)

Community Manager

@HubDubs An that's most likely the issue, you have your Origin Access version and your retail version showing. If you have Origin Access Premier then you have unlimited access to the full game and if you plan on keeping your membership you can just refund your pre-order and just play the game through Origin Access Premier.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (463 Views)