Trying to play sims but it keeps saying my game library is empty!

by missblue96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to play sims but it keeps saying my game library is empty!

★ Novice

I have tried redownloading origin multiple times, tried finding the cache to clear but whenever I go to the folder it is already empty and there is nothing for me to clear. I am running out of ideas!! Help!

Message 1 of 6 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to play sims but it keeps saying my game library is empty!

Community Manager

Hey @missblue96 sorry to hear that you are having issues.

Could it be a case that you have logged into the wrong account? You would not believe how often it happens. The best thing to do is take a couple of minutes to check your various email accounts to see if you do in fact have multiple EA accounts. 

It's no harm speaking with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to help you locate your account and any secondary ones you may have.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (407 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @missblue96 sorry to hear that you are having issues.

Could it be a case that you have logged into the wrong account? You would not believe how often it happens. The best thing to do is take a couple of minutes to check your various email accounts to see if you do in fact have multiple EA accounts. 

It's no harm speaking with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to help you locate your account and any secondary ones you may have.

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I only have one Origin account and I already have the Sims 4 downloaded and most of its packs, however, when I went to download Island Living it wouldn't download so I tried to delete the Sims 4 and redownload it but it wouldn't let me and now it is saying that my game library is empty even though I know it is not. What should I do?

Message 3 of 6 (404 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sheridanhart, do you happen to see an error message of any kind when this issue occurs?

The more info I have the better I can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I recently got a new computer and i went to set up origin and it saidI had no games and that I needed to logout on my other account, so I did, I went back into Origin and it still said I had no games, so I deleted the app three times, and It still said I had no games. And I only have one account

Message 5 of 6 (363 Views)

Community Manager

It is most likely a case @Ciarafretty that you have multiple accounts and are logging into a secondary one.

The best thing to do is go through your various emails to see if you can locate the correct account. If you cannot find it or are sure that you are logged into the correct account then the ebst thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (343 Views)