Tried Everything - We're Sorry, But we're having technical difficulties

by RevMainSometimes

Original Post

Tried Everything - We're Sorry, But we're having technical difficulties

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know there are already a bunch of these on here, but none of them have solved my problem. 
For about a week and a half now, I have been getting the "We're sorry, but we're having technical difficulties. Please try again later" message. This; however, only happens on MY desktop client. I am still able to log into my Origin account in Chrome brownser, as well as on my girlfriend's desktop client. After reading all of the posts i can find on both EA Answers and Reddit plus 3 EA support people in both English and German, here is a complete list of things I have tried.

- Uninstall and reinstall

- Uninstall the "Hard way" using regedit

- Remove all Origin titles from computer

- Fully deleted my antivirus

- Disable Windows Defender for all networks

- Change/flush DNS

- netsh winsock reset/flush/

- Delete Origin cache

- Delete Origin files from C:\programdata ect...

- Reset Internet Explorer settings

None of these things has worked. Short of going nuclear and resetting my computer to factory i can't think of anything else to do.  If anyone has any other suggestions im all ears. As it sits right now, I have the Origin client, but no games as I can't login to download them again. This is incredibly frustrating as like I said, it only happens on MY client, and nowhere else, despite having uninstalled and reinstalled it several times at this point. 

Message 1 of 2 (398 Views)

Re: Tried Everything - We're Sorry, But we're having technical difficulties

Community Manager

Hey @RevMainSometimes it certainly sounds like a system issue of some sort.

I know that you will have already tried some if not most of these but can you go through these steps in order to see if they help.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)