Re: Too many expansion packs

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Too many expansion packs

★★★ Newbie

Hey. So I just bought The Sims 4 Get Together, Outdoor retreat and Vintage Glamour Stuff pack using the build a bundle feature. As soon as the payment went through a message came up saying that I have too many packs or something like that. Get together downloaded, no problem, but when it comes to outdoor retreat and Vintage Glamour; the download boxes are orange (like so that I can click them ) but no matter what I do they just won't download.

I've paid for all 3 of these packs but I can only play with the one...

Is there some way to disable other packs to make room for these ones? Or just a way to add these as is?

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (530 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It sounds like that you do not have enough free space on your HDD for the download so you need to free up space.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, I just checked... I have 400G still free

Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)