Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName THE TRUTH

by BraskSpain

Original Post

Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName THE TRUTH

★★★ Newbie

EA is selling this message as a security feature: DO NOT BELIEVE IT, IT IS A LIE.

The real truth behind this is NOT security because you can still access personal data on the account and other games.

The real truth is that they don´t want you sharing the game, but people with new builds or reviewers CANNOT use BFV correctly because every 5 hardware changes they get locked out of that game for 24 hours.

My personal case is:

I am tweaking my RAM because the ONLY game my RAM is NOT stable in is Battlefield V, it can pass aida64 prime95 memtest and play all other games except this one.

To try to make my RAM stable I am changing my RAM speed 2933 - 3200 -3400 -3466 - 3600 and the latencies CL12-16 and subtimings but every 5 changes I get locked out every 24 hours.

I have contacted them to DISABLE this and they say it is already automated and they WILL NOT do anything about it.

The community is STRONG, if you are affected please report it below and ask to disable this feature that has been torturing people since 2015.

THANK YOU!

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName THE TR

Community Manager

Hey @BraskSpain I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: Too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName THE TR

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I have contacted Spain support, US support and they are all saying that there is nothing to do about it, you buy a 60€ game that you can only play when EA wants if you are tweaking your system to fix issues with Frostbite because every 5 changes you are banned and you have to wait 24 hours to continue testing, so sad.
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)