Re: Too many computers have accessed this account error Nvidia geforce now

by ZOLOFT223

Original Post

Re: Too many computers have accessed

Community Manager

Hey all, I will pass your feedback on but this is working as intended.

When this issue appears it can take up to 24 hours before the error message goes away.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 20 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly, I don't Know If this is a glitch with my computer and I am pretty sure it is not Because I am seeing that other people go through this and Honeslty EA fix your games for once This could be  origins fault I do know it is someone's fault because I have two accounts on Apex I go on my main a couple minutes ago and It says  Too many computers have accessed this account error and so what I do is I log into my other account on Apex and it lets me go in perfectly fine Literally Origin or EA For real is this a sick joke because This has been hapennin to me for a long time Fix this ISSUE I know I am not the only one getting angry with this.

Message 12 of 20 (774 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ZOLOFT223 if seeing this issue it means that you will need to give it some time before playing again. There is nothing that we can do to speed this up.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 20 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko It hasn't been doing it often but how a multi-billionaire company cant fix their issues EA is a multi-billionaire company and they cant fix madden or this issue with force Apex Legends what is this a sick joke it honestly makes me sad thinking a multimillionaire company cannot fix this issue SO SAD.
Message 14 of 20 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Oh Yea BTW Darko I am not complaining But I am just letting you this issue I have with Apex Legends sometimes my control goes into a different direction without me even touching it that is weird
like it will drift to another slide a little slowly. I don't know if this is a Glitch with Apex Legends or is it just my Controller?
Message 15 of 20 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hello, Is there any progress around it? issue has been reported so many months ago, why don't you listen to your customers?
Message 16 of 20 (602 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Random9n this is working as intended and not something likely to change.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 20 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko So, what are official reply here please? EA just doesn't care about players from Geforce Now, am I correct?
Message 18 of 20 (591 Views)

★★★ Novice

please fix this or give me a refund... this is ridiculous and Nvidia/Ea wont even bother to fix this... whats the point in adding the game to geforce now? just to drive more sales on BF1?? please give us a real answer and help us asap

Message 19 of 20 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@BeanBun01 this isn't Geforce issue but rather EA "security" feature. Which makes 21st century of gaming kicked back to 2000. So, let's wait for EA reply though.
Message 20 of 20 (499 Views)