The Origin store is currently disabled because it was launced from another appli

by MIDO109410

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Origin store is currently disabled because it was launced from another appli

★★★ Newbie

Please help me for fix this problem 

The Origin store is currently disabled because it was launced from another application.

Message 1 of 14 (17,374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Origin store is currently disabled because it was launced from another a

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MIDO109410.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (17,355 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Origin store is currently disabled because it was launced from another a

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MIDO109410.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (17,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iam deleted the origin and install it again the problem is was solved 

Message 3 of 14 (17,347 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @MIDO109410.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (17,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue as above. I have checked everything in the list you provided including a clean boot and it is still unresolved. 

Yesterday (12/21/2020) origin and Battlefield 3 were running perfectly. I updated to Windows 20H2 last night and now Origin will not work. 

Please help. 

Message 5 of 14 (16,865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Torchymate,

The only thing I can suggest try uninstalling and reinstalling Origin and restart Windows Origin should launch properly. If not see if all redistributions are installed on your Windows 10 system. 

This same issue happened to my with Origin had to keep installing and reinstalling my Origin application until the issue was resolved. This issue to me is a Windows update as usual just like all Microsoft updates effecting our gaming applications. It should sort itself out. Make sure always to keep your Windows update to date with GPU drivers I do the same.

As for the issue where Origin Store is currently disabled this is not an issue at all I purchase NFS 2015 and now NFS Payback and whenever I launch both games on Origin or Steam the Origin will disable on game launch. I guess it's due to the fact that Origin has some policies on purchasing their games on another platform so the store disables itself. Not to worry if your games work just enjoy them😁👍

Message 6 of 14 (15,889 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi MIDO109410,

This isn't a problem/issue at all. I purchase NFS 2015 and NFS Payback recently. This happens maybe cause EA has certain policies which conflict running games purchase on others gaming platforms running through their launcher. Just a guess. It is nothing to be concerned about continue playing your games 😁👍

Message 7 of 14 (15,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem i recently bought the game yesterday but the main question is i am experiencing 200ping to 170ping in BFV my internet 100MBPS im living in the asian part i tried Japan it still high ping what should i do 

Message 8 of 14 (10,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All the serve lantency is high

Message 9 of 14 (10,219 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Freedomking898I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 14 (10,190 Views)