The Division Season Pass

by TORFF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Division Season Pass

★★★★ Novice

Hi there, 

I have a question about season pass. ATM Origin sells Division SP cheapest. So I was wondering if I can use it(season pass bought off the Origin) if my base game is in Uplay(actually have hard copy of the game)? Or do I have to own base game on Origin for it to work?

Cheers, 

Torff

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Division Season Pass

Community Manager

Can't really give a definitive answer to that @TORFF but I do believe that you need to have both season pass and base game on the same service. If I recall correctly the season pass does not have a dedicated launcher and is only accessible through the base game and as such you would need to have them on the same account. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can't really give a definitive answer to that @TORFF but I do believe that you need to have both season pass and base game on the same service. If I recall correctly the season pass does not have a dedicated launcher and is only accessible through the base game and as such you would need to have them on the same account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the quick reply, that's more or less what I thought, but asked just in case you guys might give a defenetive answer. Oh well, got to get it from somewhere else then Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @TORFF.

May see you in the Dark Zone at some point.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)