System Error: Cannot launch Sims 4

by franka44021

Original Post

Re: System Error: Cannot launch Sims 4

★★★★★ Novice
@missjnjranch O meu está assim também, não sei mais o que faço. Você encontrou alguma solução ?
Message 21 of 33 (999 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same probiem

Message 22 of 33 (988 Views)

★★ Novice

My game also will not launch but I'm not getting any system error codes. Launch just keeps bouncing back to Origin start page.

Message 23 of 33 (959 Views)

★ Novice

I can not get my Sim4 game to launch either, Like others on here, I have tried all the methods listed but when I chose play, it kicks me back to the origin screen. I do not know what to do. I'm on a PC.

Message 24 of 33 (936 Views)

@Serene1a and @egon12380 (and anyone else affected)  If your computer runs Windows, please try the steps listed in the first post of this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Sims-4-doesn-t-start-No-Error-Message-Pa...

If none of them help, please post in that thread, and attach a dxdiag to your post as well.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 25 of 33 (927 Views)

Re: Sims 4 wont open after the 11/10 patch update

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko I've tried to play the Sims 4 game, and it keeps popping up this error: 

Unable to start:

Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]

I have rebooted, and repaired the game. I also tried to uninstall the game, but origin will not let me do that. What should I do?

Message 26 of 33 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can go to the main menu but once i've started the game it doesn't start and is constantly loading. What am i supposed to do?

Message 27 of 33 (887 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @reschilke to start with can you go ahead and remove any custom content.

Once done can you relaunch the game but ensure that you are running Origin and the game as administrator. 

If you see the same issue then can you reinstall your game.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 28 of 33 (872 Views)

★ Novice
@Serene1a same
Message 29 of 33 (844 Views)

★ Novice

I have done everything @EA_Darko  has said to do but it still does not work. Could I have some help?

Message 30 of 33 (798 Views)