Re: Stuck in a loop when it comes to customer support

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Stuck in a loop when it comes to customer support

★★★ Newbie

I played apex legends for a while, and i recently took a break from it to play other games. when i tried to log back into my game to try the new update, i was informed that i was banned for violating their tos. so i checked my emails, and it showed that my account was hacked and played by someone in china on multiple occasion and problably used cheats like aimbots, and wallhacks. so i contacted support hoping they would actually give a * and try to help me get my account back. but all i got back was one automated email on 3 separate occasion saying the same thing 

Hello,

As part of our efforts to help protect the security of your account, log in access to your EA account has been temporarily disabled. We have taken this step as we have detected suspicious activity on your account during on-going standard systems analysis. During this period you will not be able to log in to your EA account or the online portions of our games. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and hope you will understand that we are taking this action to better protect your personal data.

In order to regain access to your account, you will need to contact a Customer Service representative via http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ using chat or phone. As you will be unable to login, when prompted to do so please click the “Having trouble accessing your account” option in the lower right part of your screen.

Once our Customer Service team have confirmed you are the correct owner of the account, your account will be reactivated. Please understand that by doing this, we will ensure the security of your account, which is a priority to us.

For further information on how to keep your account safe please see the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

We appreciate your patience and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience our actions may have caused, however, the safety and security of our player’s accounts and personal information is of the utmost importance to us.

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service

i still have all the log in information on my account. when i click on the link, it takes me to create a ticket for my account. but since my account is banned/locked, it tells me to do the same thing again, which is email support. ive done this 3 times, and on 3 occasion i get the email as above. on my 3rd attempt on trying to send in an email, i asked for a number or a link to contact them directly instead of going the same things i did twice. they did not seem to give a * since i also got the same email. im so frustrated at how flawed this support system is, i honestly dont know what else to do to get my account back, everything i do seems to be getting me the same response and same outcome from EA. its like im talking to a wall.

Message 1 of 3 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

these are screenshot of the emails i noticed after i found out my account was banned

Message 2 of 3 (463 Views)

Community Manager

@Khoaitaynuong Hiya, I would recommend reaching out via @EAHelp on Twitter to have this sorted, otherwise you can use the help site at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us and select Origin - PC - Manage my account -  Can't log in to get a chat going. 

EACade
Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)