Star wars jedi fallen order

by kenny1956

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star wars jedi fallen order

★★ Novice

star wars jedi: I too am having Problems with the game downloading, It start to download and, downloads for about 47% and then comes up with and error message " Dx file or something to that effect not found", I did all the things you would do, exit  Origins Restart Origins, reboot my computer etc. When I log back onto Origins It then tries to repair the Jedi files, but after 3 hrs of nothing happening  I canceled the download, Will try to download again tonight. Not the fastest sp so I takes about 6 to 7 hrs. I know that Origin's downloader is working for I just finish paly Mass effects : Andromeda again which I downloaded about 45 days ago with no problem. This is the first time I have had problems with Origins downloader a game. We spend a lot of money for this game and have high hopes, I hope this get fixed soon, and I hope that I can find a number to customer service. 

Message 1 of 46 (9,309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star wars jedi fallen order

Community Manager

If you are seeing the error A redistributable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. (4294967287) can you go ahead and open 

installation path of the game "F:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Star Wars and from here navigate to __Installer\directx\redist where you need to Delete all .rar files but leaveDSETUP.dll, dsetu32.dll and DXSETUP.exe.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 46 (10,429 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@kenny1956 Same here, this is frustrating.
Message 2 of 46 (9,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem using origin access premier. I have tried all the fixes that are available for other origin titles with the same problem. Really annoying!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 46 (9,204 Views)

Recognising pre-existing files.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey, I was downloading Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order; and after I reached the 47% download required to play, I encountered an error "Error: 327683:0." Upon turning off my firewall, it allowed me to re-download the game. I am wondering however, if there is a way for me to make Origin aware of the already existing 23gb of files I have downloaded, as opposed to re-downloading them (since they already exist!? As it took me about 20h to download these. Thanks.

Message 4 of 46 (9,155 Views)

error jedi fallen order 47%

★★★★★ Newbie

help needed new to origin and been trying to download jedi fallen order and every time I git to 47% I gat this:error a redistributable package (directx)was not installed successfully .setup cannot continue (4294967278) can anyone help as simple as possible please 

Message 5 of 46 (9,099 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

did you find a fix?

Message 6 of 46 (9,077 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah did you find a fix?

Message 7 of 46 (9,022 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, sorry to for not seeing this sooner. If you are having an issue with downloading/ installing the game and are seeing an error message then would it be possible to share the full error message with me as these generally contain information that allows us to narrow down the cause of the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 46 (8,960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Error: A redistributable package (Directx) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. ( 4294967287)
Message 9 of 46 (8,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having an issue right now. Installed the update, then says that cloud sync may not be available, and if I click Play or Cancel, nothing happens. The normal "Play" button is also disabled.

Message 10 of 46 (8,923 Views)