Star wars battlefront 2

by L4deadpro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star wars battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

when the darth maul community event finished I never got the vigilant pose, can the devs give it to me since it was given to everyone else. my gamertag is L4deadpro

Message 1 of 6 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star wars battlefront 2

Community Manager

Hey @L4deadpro if you are missing an item that you believe you should have then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (553 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @L4deadpro if you are missing an item that you believe you should have then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (554 Views)

★ Novice

I literally did just that and they told me they couldn't do anything because they cannot change something in a game. Please do not give me the runaround.

Message 3 of 6 (521 Views)

★ Novice
Message 4 of 6 (518 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BLK-SQ_Felarus if you have spoken to our live support and they have said that they are unable to add it to your account then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA,

Thanks for messing up SW BF II again. This "only boots" weekend without heroes and heavy weaponry makes us hate you again. Whose fkn idea was it??

Have you checked the number of players, how it has reduced on these days?

Thanks for removing the ONLY game element (heroes), which is fun, despite the fact that I paid full price for the game. I mean, imagine you buy a car and the dealer a week later disables the aircon for the weekend, when it is 35 Celsius outside. fu

You guys are insane, no surprise why SW BF II has a Guinness WR of most downvoted comment on Reddit. GTFO. Just let us play or gives us the option to choose to play a Galactic Assault map (the only massively played game mode) with or without heroes. Far out. Rant over.

Be professional.

Regards,

HP

Message 6 of 6 (456 Views)