Star Wars Squadrons - Some missions unavailable while install is in progress

by jennifermcm1

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Squadrons - Some missions unavailable while install is in progress

Community Manager

Hey @jennifermcm1 based on that DxDiag, let's try the new Windows admin account to see if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 44 (812 Views)

Re: Star Wars Squadrons - Some missions unavailable while install is in progress

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Will do!
Message 22 of 44 (810 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Same result with a new Administrator user.

The size of the SWS folder on disk is 31.5GB. Is that correct?
Message 23 of 44 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko   I found an install log file, if it's of any use. Attached

Message 24 of 44 (786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko   I also found what looks like a manifest

Message 25 of 44 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, tried everything but still shows in game as 0% installation in progress

Message 26 of 44 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BlueNET_Gaming sorry you're having the problem, but I'm relieved that I am not the only one. Hopefully we will get it sorted.
Message 27 of 44 (761 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BlueNET_Gaming Have you managed to fix the problem?
Message 28 of 44 (733 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BlueNET_Gaming can you try the steps I posted in this thread to see if they help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 29 of 44 (730 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jennifermcm1 did you purchase the game on Origin or is it part of EA Play?

This issue appears to be related to something blocking Origin and the game on your system so it's a case of narrowing down the cause.

When you created the new Windows admin account did you ensure that it had full admin privileges?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 30 of 44 (722 Views)