Re: Spore C & C expansion working partially

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore C & C expansion working partially

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

First i had the CC expansion not working entierly, but i ran Spore as an admin and the limbs works now. Though everything else dose'nt. I have found nothing online about this exact problem.

I have downloaded them in the correct order (S, CC, GA).

(well not GA yet)

I have tried clearing the graphics cahce and data, but still, the problem remains. I have had the steam version before if that helps.

Please help im running out of ideas.

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@detaal1 Thank you for going into detail, Can you try uninstalling Spore and DLC (both version if Steam and origins are installed), then clean your device  ( I use CCleaner for my device but you can use anything you prefer) and try to install the Origin version (with DLC) and confirm if you see the content.

If not can you Clear Origin Cache and see if your content appears?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@detaal1 Are you running it via Origin or Steam currently, Can you go into further detail about what is not working currently?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well it is the Origin version.

I don't know how to go into further detail of this, but I could try 

So, if the expansion is supposed to be ~90mb when it's downloading, then I have atleast downloaded it completely. I have had the steam version, so could be that. I have also tested it with mods, but still, nothing CC appearing on the hands, feet, detail/the stuff that gives you social abilities(?) and creature "material's".

I cannot run the expansion like I can do to GA. It's basically the same as the expansion not working completely, well, it first did that, but wver since i ran Spore as an admin, the limbs now work. I have tried changing the amount of mb in graphics cache, but no change

EDIT: aparently the exo- whatever limbs arent a part of CC, so its not working at all

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

Community Manager

@detaal1 Thank you for going into detail, Can you try uninstalling Spore and DLC (both version if Steam and origins are installed), then clean your device  ( I use CCleaner for my device but you can use anything you prefer) and try to install the Origin version (with DLC) and confirm if you see the content.

If not can you Clear Origin Cache and see if your content appears?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)