Re: Sorry, No Channels are Available.

by paisley_lark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, No Channels are Available.

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've been trying to contact support since yesterday, all I keep getting is, "Sorry, No Channels are Available."  The support times show 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday but no matter when I try (I'm UTC+2), it just keeps showing "Sorry, No Channels are Available."

Please can you help me get support? I have an account problem which is quite serious that I can't get any assistance on.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (2,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @PupperMasterJnr due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @PupperMasterJnr due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko , you've posted this everywhere as if it's an answer. It is not. I've been tirelessly trying to find solutions in the forum due to the same issue. All I see is you posting this and it doesn't help! 

The answer to "I can't get in touch with a chat support advisor" is not "get in touch with a chat support advisor". 

This is ridiculous.

Any real answer would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 9 (2,306 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @paisley_lark I have repeatedly tested our live support whenever this issue comes up and never had any issues creating a case.

If you are seeing an error then it may be a case that you have multiple cases open and need to simply reopen an existing case of there is something in your browser settings stopping a case from being created. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well, a lot of people are having this problem, including me. This means it's a bug, and you should contact whoever maintains this service to fix it, not blaming the users' browsers. My browser is an up-to-date chrome installation. If basic functionality doesn't work, it's the website's fault, not the browser's.

I had no problem creating three cases last week. I also tried re-opening an existing case, and I get the same error.

Message 5 of 9 (2,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am currently having the same issues on logging into my account on my xbox so i am now trying to re install the game. i will keep you guys informed if that helped me out. also im wondering if any of you guys stated playing on a different platform with the same email. ilike i siad i have been playing on xbox but i resonantly started playing on my new pc. but i have played a few game played on both since then. i honistly think its somthing they need to fix asap becuse im fuckign pissed the * off i pay and play and spend money on this game for it to take a fat * on my face right when the new staff i have been waiting moths to platy and then extra time for you becasue you have to work form home... wtf EA get your * together.

Message 6 of 9 (2,223 Views)

★ Novice
@PupperMasterJnr Any fixes for this? Just started happening to me as well.
Message 7 of 9 (2,187 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko This is happening to me right now as well out of nowhere. Help please.
Message 8 of 9 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a possible fix which may help others out in the future. I needed help with an account problem and also got the "Sorry, No Channels are Available". What worked for me was to select a different game. I encountered my problem playing F1 22 but was able to reach the support chat by selecting Fifa 22 instead. I cannot say if I was simply lucky or if this will also work for others.

Message 9 of 9 (1,128 Views)