Re: 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'. Account is Hacked, unable to contact Sup

by 00LemmeKill00

Original Post

Re: 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'. Account is Hacked, unable to contact Sup

★★★★★ Novice
@BHeasman1 They replied me and they are saying that they won't give me back my account because I didn't respond to everything. They are kidding me? I'm really mad right now EA. I did that form for 1h. I replied to every questions and I gave them all the informations they needed. I gave them my friend list which is private. I said them that I have a youtube channel and that the account is mine I can proove it I have videos. I send them my IP adress like they asked I said when I started to play Apex Legends and when I created my account. I did every questions with a lot of details! Come on EA! I did it for 1h think a little about it! If it wasn't my account how can I say you all those inforamtions?! I really want to talk with someone superior. I'm going to open a new topic and ask it there.
Message 31 of 38 (1,005 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 Yeah the company is a joke! Stuff like that and they can't do anything about it. It says a lot about them and staff. Origin should just close and move to Steam. They have no idea what so ever.
Message 32 of 38 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BHeasman1 I totally agree. They should move to Steam.
Message 33 of 38 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

A support guy regranted a game to me a few days ago because multiplayer didn't work. It fixed the problem but he also deleted every other single game in my library and now I haven't been able to get a hold of EA  for a few days though it's supposed to be open hours.

Message 34 of 38 (810 Views)

★ Novice

I've also been struggling the past 4 days to talk to an adviser, after spending a whole day talking to multiple advisers and then them telling me "wait 24hrs for missing games to appear in your library" after spending loads of money and waiting for them to appear and following all the troubleshooting steps, nothing happened and now I can't get in contact with anyone past few days. It's an actual joke. Like I just either want my game or my money back, why is it so hard for such a big company to have a competent support system???

Has anyone else had any luck trying to get in touch?

Message 35 of 38 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the "sorry, no channels available" issue as well! I need help getting some kind of support.

Message 36 of 38 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SoliarisQueen Same issue
Message 37 of 38 (724 Views)

★★ Novice
Help, I have this issue to. My account has been hacked with a random email and I want them to unlink it from my PSN. I have filed 6 cases and sent over 50 emails,i messages and Twitter messages and keep getting automated responses.

Now I am recieving "channel not available". I only want to play FIFA 2020 online. So fed up with the customer service. 

Message 38 of 38 (639 Views)