Re: 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'. Account is Hacked, unable to contact Sup

by lil_deer7

Original Post

Re: 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'. Account is Hacked, unable to contact Sup

★★★★★ Novice
@mbazler They will not help in live chat so much... To change your e-mail you have to complete a form but you can't (at least I can't) because it says "Sorry, No Channels are Available."
Message 21 of 38 (1,371 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 They wont. I have been talking to them for around 6 hours today, 8 different agents and still nothing gets fixed about my problem.
Message 22 of 38 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Please help us! I have the same problem, we cannot contact you if all we receive is 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'.

You have had about 10 replies from different users all with the same problem - can't you see there is a huge issue here?

Your answer is not good enough - please can you let us know why we are all receiving the 'Sorry, No Channels are Available'?

Message 23 of 38 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry, No Channels are Available.

been recieving that message for 4 days now

Message 24 of 38 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@BHeasman1Oh they will fix it because I'm really not kidding I will not loose an account hat I put money and spend more than a year to have exclusive contents. Yes I'm pretty angry because it's non sense. My account is hacked while there is no reason because I only opened origin from my pc not from network. Suddenly I can't open my account and it's probably hacked WTF? And no one know my password. it's been already 3 days. First I opened a ticked 2 days after they said "RESOLVED" they didn't replied to me. Today I did a live chat they tried to help me and said me to complete a form but I can't even go there to complete it, why? Because "Sorry, No Channels are Available.".

By the way there is more than 1700 views of this topic and EA is still not giving *? I'm really angry right now because I really dont want to lose my account.

Message 25 of 38 (1,292 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 I totally understand, I'm going through it now. 6 cases I've had, and they just close them off when they recommend me to 'restart my computer'. That's how it's been for me. I spoke to one for 4 agents today just for 6 hours and none of them helped me. When I went to resume it said "No channels".

I honestly don't think EA gives a poo about what happens. I'm sure the way they look at it is. Well we have X amount of people playing so why does a few matters. The company as a whole is a joke. Origin/EA is far inferior computer to any other.
Message 26 of 38 (1,280 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 I would honestly go out your way to contact someone higher. On my case 2 agents told me the would contact higher support. Just to close my case when the chat ended. Then I had to start up yet more cases just to talk to them. Every other launcher/company is far superior than origin and ea.
Message 27 of 38 (1,219 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 Lol all the best with it!
Message 28 of 38 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@IGreekBoy1997I It seems like the liberty of speech in EA don't exist at all. I think that they should do again their homeworks about cursing and swearing. Because those words aren't swearing, cursing or something bad you are only talking about what you feel. They are not thinking like professionals, they think like teenagers and that's something bad.
Message 29 of 38 (1,259 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@00LemmeKill00 Same here, I got banned as well for a day, I agree I done the same and my replies got removed as well! Absolute joke!

Honestly, I despise EA as a whole. Just had enough of the whole company due to their incompetence.
Message 30 of 38 (1,233 Views)