Something Went Wrong! Please close the application and try signing in again.

by Nitrochargeboots

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Something Went Wrong! Please close the application and try signing in again.

★★ Novice

I linked my twitch prime account to the wrong twitch account and whenever I try to link my ea account to my actual twich account it says

Something Went Wrong!

Please close the application and try signing in again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 10 (8,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Something Went Wrong! Please close the application and try signing in again.

Community Manager

Hey @Nitrochargeboots you can find the steps to unlink your EA and Twitch accounts here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/ea-sports-fifa-and-twitch/

Once done you can then relink to the correct account.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (8,593 Views)

All Replies

Re: Something Went Wrong! Please close the application and try signing in again.

Community Manager

Hey @Nitrochargeboots you can find the steps to unlink your EA and Twitch accounts here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/ea-sports-fifa-and-twitch/

Once done you can then relink to the correct account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (8,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro, all of solutions from EA people gives here, doesn't work mates.

I unlink all form EA, on Other Connections on Twitch not apear EA sports, all all of you tell me I make, and the problem persists.

It's a joke? 

This problem has been going on for a long time. Why don't the EA sports programmers fix it with the large amount of money that we make them earn? do you have an answer for this?

Please,  please stop treating us like idiots

Message 3 of 10 (6,553 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Not work mate, Never works.

Please talk to your boss to get this fixed.

I know that you and your colleagues who answer the questions here are not your fault, but enough of always telling us the same thing, when they well know that everything they send us does not work. STOP!
Message 4 of 10 (6,550 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same problem.. still, there is no fix 

Message 5 of 10 (6,199 Views)

★ Novice
@kC_fifa10 I found solution

So basically when they made this new idiotic EA Desktop app they changed the way accounts are linked as well because as you can see there is same theme interface so what you need to do is :
1. download idiotic new software EA Desktop
2. login there and confirm all the stupid stuff that you accept terms and all that crap
3. go back to prime gaming and try again to claim reward.
4. just follow steps on screen continue to login I had to confirm with dual factor and then finally it went through and didnt error out.

their stupid support was telling me they working on it but when I saw how many topics are opened already for many months ...
Message 6 of 10 (6,045 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DreamKillerOne1, when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (6,028 Views)

★★ Novice
@DreamKillerOne1 man, I would finally try it, but the EA Desktop installer just won't start, not matter what I do. :D This company is a joke.
Message 8 of 10 (5,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

As suggested by @DreamKillerOne1 is the only way to link amazon prime gaming account and ea account to get prime loot. There is a glitch/bug if you try to link it with your browser 2FA will never pop up there and you get error. This bug started happening when they released EA desktop launcher.

Message 9 of 10 (4,936 Views)

★ Novice

Sadly didn't work for me.

Message 10 of 10 (887 Views)