Re: Someone got his PC certified in my list of devices

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Someone got his PC certified in my list of devices

★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I recently wanted to play Apex again, and when I got onto my account I noticed that I've had less credits than I remembered and also that there was weapon and Legends skins that I don't remember having bought.
I've check the list of verified devices and there was 3 devices that I don't know located in a city in my country but I don't live in nor have friends there.
I keep refuting those devices but they regularly come up again in the list, I've changed my password twice, same result, I've activated the authenticator but EA login system seems weird, even if you set the authenticator app by default, when you log in, you can still choose the other methods (e mail, phone call or SMS). 
I don't know what to do.

P.S.: The Apex games seems weird, they usually last under 2min (maybe a farming bot ?)

Please help me,

Many thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6 (274 Views)

★ Novice
@GrimTetard And also, I've check my email adress, and it doesn't seem to be hacked, nor my phone
Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GrimTetard the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Actually I figured out a solution partially, EA was registering my position in a city opposite to my real location, and I've tried to call EA support, but my waiting time was superior to 1H.
Message 4 of 6 (243 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @GrimTetard as I understand it you location is based on your IP so if your location is showing as other than where you live then this could be an issue with your ISP.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (239 Views)

★ Novice

That's weird because when I check my ISP location on a third party website, it gets it right

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)