Sims $ Game Packs

by brooklake11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims $ Game Packs

★★ Newbie

I have a bit of an issue with storage on my pc, it's not really made for gaming and doesn't have the room to support all of my content. I have a few game packs on sims that I never really use so I was wondering, is there a way to uninstall specific content? If not I would really appreciate it if anyone had any suggestions on what do about the issue, a new computer just isn't in the budget right now.

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims $ Game Packs

Community Manager

@brooklake11 If you want to you can uninstall individual Sims packs, all you need to do is open up Origin and click on the Sims 4 icon. Once done you can select from your various packs and remove the ones you wish to.

If there is no option to uninstall individual packs then the best thing to do can be to remove all Sims 4 content and then redownload the base game and the individual packs you wish to play.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims $ Game Packs

Community Manager

@brooklake11 If you want to you can uninstall individual Sims packs, all you need to do is open up Origin and click on the Sims 4 icon. Once done you can select from your various packs and remove the ones you wish to.

If there is no option to uninstall individual packs then the best thing to do can be to remove all Sims 4 content and then redownload the base game and the individual packs you wish to play.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)