Re: Sims 4 university build a bundle refund

by Magesticmoo

Original Post

Sims 4 university build a bundle refund

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the new sims 4 university game in a build your own bundle pack maybe about an hour ago. When i tried to run the game, it told me i had to install the legacy edition, so i did. Now im not able to play the sims 4 university game pack. I'm trying to get a refund, but i dont know how to get a hold of someone. 

I tried upgrading my mac, but it told me i cant upload that software on my computer.

I went to the refund page, but it says "You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now."

I'm getting pretty frustrated now because i didn't pay to not play this game. I want my money back, even if it means a whole refund bundle, i dont care.

I just to play my game or my money back!

Please if someone could help or if anyone has any ideas or advice, it will be appreciated!!

Message 1 of 8 (1,409 Views)

@xocheekz  Sims 4 bundles that don't include the base game are not eligible for a refund; the same goes for DLC in general.  That's why you're getting the message that there's nothing to refund.  But you can always try contacting EA customer support and explaining the situation.  Perhaps someone will be able to help you.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 8 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you ever manage to get a refund? I am in the same boat currently and cannot get a hold of anyone.

Message 3 of 8 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kalieefox Same, none of the contact options allow me to contact any kind of customer support
Message 4 of 8 (1,017 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @thegsan you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hi, thankyou. I managed to resolve the issue through the twitter support, they were very helpful over there.
Message 6 of 8 (952 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that @thegsan.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had a problem with being unable to download the bundle i bought so i deleted and re installed the base game and that then made the packs download aswell. hope this helps if someone has a problem in the future.

Message 8 of 8 (664 Views)