Re: Download taking a long time Sims 4

by franfran03303

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 slow download

★ Novice

I know it has been awhile since this thread was started and this might not work for everyone but for me personally I updated origin then I made heaps of room storage wise ( I deleted my sims3 and other applications) and my sims4 download started going heaps faster. Its still slowish but its a massive improvement on the 24hr +  and non-downloading. Changing internet speed and uninstalling origin is not a resolution in this case, trust me I have being trying for months.

Message 71 of 126 (2,057 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THATS GOOD YOUR LUCKY MINE TO 4 DAYS

Message 72 of 126 (2,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the exact same problem , I've been downloading Sims 4 on my new laptop for like 3 hours. Guess what , its only been a 26% since I have checked !

Plus, the minutes keep going up and down changing how many minutes it will take . I'm scared if this will last more than a day .

Message 73 of 126 (1,396 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded the sims 4 with the holiday sale for 20 and it has been an hour and 20 minutes I'm on 75%
Message 74 of 126 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am downloading it now and it's been 15 minutes and it's only at 3. I worry it will take long like you guys said. But it has really good graphics and a lot of things in it.
Message 75 of 126 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It clearly is not an Internet issue. What MB is required for Sins 4? How long did it take to download on an iMac?
Message 76 of 126 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Definitely not our internet, i downloaded the game onto my mac and it took HOURS, however it isn't my internet. I have excellent internet signal, in fact, i always download games on my game consoles and they never take this long even if they are huge files. I am currently downloading it on my macbook for portability and i am on currently on 8%..hope this one doesn't take as long to download. 

Message 77 of 126 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I bought sims 4 around a week ago now and has only just reached 100% it is now just installing I still cant even play the game, This is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a game being downloaded to actually be played.I bought this game just after Christmas and paid quite a lot of money for it so having to wait this long is very frustrated as you can imagine, is there anyway to make this process go any faster?!Angry

Spoiler

Message 78 of 126 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I bought sims 4 around a week ago now and has only just reached 100% it is now just installing I still cant even play the game, This is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a game being downloaded to actually be played.I bought this game just after Christmas and paid quite a lot of money for it so having to wait this long is very frustrating as you can imagine, is there anyway to make this process go any faster?!Angry

Spoiler

Message 79 of 126 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i downloaded mine on orgin. come on i paid $79.99 for this game it should be fast not slow and crappy it is so not my internet cause my internet is very fast. it barely goes up 5 percent per hour...please help

Message 80 of 126 (1,067 Views)