Re: Download taking a long time Sims 4

by Ashstylesz

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@danmines47 wrote:

I started to download the Sims 4 on origin about 5/6 hours ago, and it's only at 52%, and it says that is still will be another 5 hours, it just seems ridiculous. I do not know if it is my internet? But some people had it download and ready to play within 30 minutes to 2 hours? I don't get it, is there any way to increase the speed?

I no how you all feel. for me i download it my computer screen turns off and when i turn it back down it goes down 10 percent. i dont no what do do

Message 61 of 126 (2,119 Views)

Hero

Did you try safe mode downloading as suggested above by @EA_Francois ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 126 (2,117 Views)

Re: Sims 4 slow download

★★★ Newbie

I just bought The Sims 4 yesterday and started the download when i got home around 6:00 it is now at 57% and its the next day. I don't know whats happening, but is there any way to make the download faster i really want to play the game but i cant do that when its at 57%. 

Message 63 of 126 (3,004 Views)

★★ Novice
How did your Dad do that?! Please tell me
Message 64 of 126 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Does your sims4 work now?

Message 65 of 126 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Novice

You guys are really lucky. Dont comlain my sims has been downoading for 7 hours and its only on 2 so

Message 66 of 126 (1,754 Views)

★ Novice

That happened to me too, i've been downloading sims4 for 1 hour and it's only at 5% it's so frustrating!

Message 67 of 126 (2,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mines been stuck on 34% for an hour already -_- im seriously pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 68 of 126 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

! Right now my download is at 41%! I am FREAKING FUSTERATED!! Super Mad and SELFISH!! I did all of this Registering for nothing!?! Wow Origin! Good luck on getting costumers buying your stupid quality!

Message 69 of 126 (2,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you!!!! Having waited an hour to get to 15% I found your answer so started again and it's now copying and up to 10% after a few minutes!! Fab 😆
Message 70 of 126 (1,255 Views)