Re: Sims 4 only says details not download or play

by Swegamer_extreme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 only says details not download or play

★★★ Novice

Hi

I have been having this issue since I installed the Steam version of Sims 4 during free weekend to see if my DLC travel over. They did but I wasn't ready to buy it for steam yet. Now my Sims 4 only said "Details" instead of play. I have logged out, I built a new computer recently and it still says that, I have unlinked my steam account but no luck I plan to chat with EA help again hoping they can solve this issue. 

Thank you for any help, have a great day.

Message 1 of 5 (1,257 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey everyone I fixed it. I talked with a EA live chat worker and they seemed to understood and fixed it for me. I think this issue was notice by EA so they should understand what to do. Alternatively I imagine you can buy Sims 4 on steam but it's best to save money and not hassle through that. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,241 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey everyone I fixed it. I talked with a EA live chat worker and they seemed to understood and fixed it for me. I think this issue was notice by EA so they should understand what to do. Alternatively I imagine you can buy Sims 4 on steam but it's best to save money and not hassle through that. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,242 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @smokedsalmon229.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did u solve it I have this issue and i need it fixed asap

Message 4 of 5 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you fix this

Message 5 of 5 (358 Views)