Sims 4 base game or packs missing from Origin library

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Lost all games in my library.

★★★ Newbie

What's going on? I had dragon age inqusition, sims 4 with expansion packs, and planets vs zombies. Now my account states i never purchased them and i need a activation code. I am very upset as i spent good money on this. Anyone experiecing this? How can i get my games back?

Message 40 of 60 (924 Views)

Re: Downloaded SIMS 4 onto Origins account, now it is saying I never had it.

Community Manager

Hi @bayb3

When you have a chance could you try clearing your Origin cache to see if that helps at all? I've seen cases in the past where that's helped when games aren't showing up in the Origin library. 

For more info on how to clear the cache visit the EA Help website. If you're still not seeing The Sims 4 in Origin after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more details on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 41 of 60 (889 Views)

Re: Lost all games in my library.

Community Manager

Hey @soullessrobins

When you've got the chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? I've seen cases where that can help when games aren't showing in the Origin library. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still not able to see your games in Origin after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 42 of 60 (886 Views)

My sims 4 is gone

★★★ Newbie

I bought the sims4 a long time ago and I just tried to reopen the game but its said I need a code to get it back. But I don't have the email with the code. So origin kinda made it seem like I didn't buy the game. I also had a couple packs with the game. I checked and it said I have no purchases.

Message 43 of 60 (965 Views)

Re: My sims 4 is gone

Community Manager

@tbrlmari 

Please log in to Origin using the account you have purchased The Sims 4 on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 44 of 60 (910 Views)

why is my sims 4 game missing from my libary

★ Novice

My Sims 4 game Ived played for year is gone from my origin but still installed on my computer. How do I get it back?

Message 45 of 60 (1,070 Views)

Re: why is my sims 4 game missing from my libary

Community Manager

@rosepenta 

It is most likely you are not logging in to the account the game was purchased on, double check this and retry, thanks.

barry.png
Message 46 of 60 (1,018 Views)

Re: why is my sims 4 game missing from my libary

★ Novice

I did retry and it sent me back to when i had sim 4 demo only

Message 47 of 60 (997 Views)

Re: My sims 4 game is gone!

★★★ Newbie

This happens to be my only account and email that I use. It’s the same user but my sims game isn’t there anymore.

Message 48 of 60 (896 Views)

Library Gone

★★★ Newbie

So my entire library is gone, I had sims 4 with a bunch of expansions and it said there was an error at some point when opening up origin, and to reinstall the game, how do you do that? I tried to and couldn't nor really do know how.

Message 49 of 60 (986 Views)