Sims 4 base game or packs missing from Origin library

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Where are my games? Possible hack

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same problem except my game have not come back!! I have spent a lot of money on these games and now it says I do not have them.

Message 10 of 60 (1,059 Views)

Re: Where are my games? Possible hack

★★★ Newbie
@driveworm same here all games gone plus all purchase history too!!
Message 11 of 60 (1,044 Views)

Sims 4 uninstalled

★★★ Newbie

My origin uninstalled my sims 4 and is telling my to use a code to download it and i cant find the code anywhere, i also hadnt play it for about 1-2 months

please someone tell me what has happend Standard smile 

Message 12 of 60 (1,033 Views)

Re: Sims 4 uninstalled

Champion (Retired)

@WillowHopper 

You need to log in with the account you have the game on. Then you will find it in Game Library ready for you to install or play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 60 (1,007 Views)

Game Not Showing Up in Library

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims 4 about a month ago and now it is not showing up in my game library. It's like I never bought it, but I definitely did and have been playing it almost every day. Anyone have any idea why this would be happening? 

Message 14 of 60 (1,114 Views)

Re: Game Not Showing Up in Library

★ Novice

I'm having similar issues but origin will not download. I've tried everything. and i bought the sims 4 base game plus seasons with the bundle. it shows i purchased my games on EA and origin but i cant even play them. seems like you've been playing sims on this platform for awhile do you have any advice? im on windows 10 btw

Message 15 of 60 (1,043 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hi, So I had about four different expansion packs downloaded in the past when I last played which was January 7th. I tried logging on today which is may 23rd and it says all of my dowloaded content was gone pretty much and all I see on here is City life when I didn't even download this pack so I am very confused and upset by this because I spent a fair amount of money on them on origin. Please can someone help

Message 16 of 60 (997 Views)

Sims 4 gone all of a sudden? help!

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims 4 and Sims 4 pets expansion pack in January and I just did an update and it's suddenly saying I own 0 games? Like somehow I no longer own Sims 4 or Sims 4 pets? PLEASE HELP. I'm not re-paying for them. They just disappeared. 

Message 17 of 60 (1,031 Views)

Re: Sims 4 gone all of a sudden? help!

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @bowiestaintedbab

are you sure that you use the EA Account that owns the games? You might have created a 2nd account and the codes are linked to another account? 
What you can check as well is, if your Origin library is not hiding games with a filter. Check your library in the "My Game Library" section, in the top right corner you can find a menu "Filter". Look out for an option "Hidden Games". 

From previous experience it sounds like you use the wrong account to access your games.

~rephii

Message 18 of 60 (965 Views)

I don't have the games.

★★★ Newbie

After a long break from games, I signed on to origin. I have nothing in the game library. I had the sims 4 and some stuff. When I enter the code from the package, I see the error message the code has already been used. What should I do? (I play on the PC)

Message 19 of 60 (1,012 Views)