Re: Sims 4 Refund, back to work

by tigers123465

Original Post

Sims 4 Refund, back to work

★ Novice

Sorry to bother but I had just recently earlier today asked my parents to buy me either the vampires game pack or dine out because of the sale. I love sims but for me i don't enjoy the jobs so much, I already have get famous where i can join my sim at work and don't really love it. My parents did a little research and thought the dine out game pack was in the get to work expansion pack since it was only 5 dollars more they got it. I lauched the game to see if it was like the dine out pack and it's nothing like we thought. I did research on returns and i know with everything going on it's hard to help but i don't have a job anymore and would still really want to get dine out or vampires instead of get to work. I saw that your business hours changed but live chat isn't up so i tried this. Is there any chance you could help me out. Sorry for the inconvenience i'm just scared because i opened the game and i saw a refund is only possible in 24 hours of the purchase. I would also be fine with swapping to one of the game packs i wanted instead if that is possible. thank you for your time and i hope to hear soon!

Message 1 of 5 (392 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tigers123465 due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

★ Novice

okay thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @tigers123465.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (297 Views)

★ Novice

Hey sorry to bother you again. I did the steps you said it came up as a email instead of live chat. I still haven’t received anything else and i’m worried now since it has been over 24 hours is there anything else i could do. thank you. 

Message 5 of 5 (272 Views)