Re: Sims 4 Redeeming Code

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Redeeming Code

★★★ Newbie

Hi I was recommended to post on here by the EA support team as they were unable to assist me with my situation. I attempted to redeem a never before used voucher code to download Sims 4 on my origins account, but was notified that this code has already been redeemed. This has been the first time ever that I tried to use the code. Not sure what solutions exist out there if the support team can not assist with this. The code was not received from a retailer, so I can not simply return for a new one. This was directly given to me at an EA booth.

Message 1 of 2 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@DesROWRoku 

Unfortunately, I do no think there will be a satisfactory solution for you. Usually, as you know, if a player were to purchase a used code, we would refer back to the retailer for a replacement. As this is not possible in your case, I think you are out of luck, sorry.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DesROWRoku 

Unfortunately, I do no think there will be a satisfactory solution for you. Usually, as you know, if a player were to purchase a used code, we would refer back to the retailer for a replacement. As this is not possible in your case, I think you are out of luck, sorry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)