Re: Sims 4 Monthly Limit?

by Brycket

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Monthly Limit?

★★ Novice

Hi! Yesterday, I decided I wanted to buy Sims 4 Discovery University Expansion Pack. When I was about to confirm the purchase, it said “this purchase exceeds your monthly game and expansion spend limit.” What does this mean? If I buy the pack will they charge me every month? That happened months ago when I bought the Dine Out Game Pack. Please let me know if you know what this means!! Thank you! *
**Also it says my monthly limit/wallet is at $0.00. Should I not worry?

Message 1 of 12 (1,903 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, you can find all the info related to spending limits on AHQ here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/origin-player-controls/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (1,783 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@mackenzieblosser 

It means that you or more likely your parents has set a limit on how much you are allowed to spend on the game per month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (1,870 Views)

★★ Novice

So if I purchase it, it will be fine? I don't think my parents have set a limit and I haven't either.

Message 3 of 12 (1,843 Views)

★ Apprentice

It wouldn't let you do the purchase, due to the limit. Did you resolve this?

Message 4 of 12 (1,800 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, you can find all the info related to spending limits on AHQ here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/origin-player-controls/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 12 (1,784 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Yes I did. I talked to my parents and they didn’t know anything about it but my mom just set the monthly limit and everything is fine.

Message 6 of 12 (1,753 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @mackenzieblosser.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this happened to me and i fixed it by linking another ea account and making that one the head of the family or something like that and then change the spending limit on the main account to unlimited.

Message 8 of 12 (1,688 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your fix with the community @2verysnowy.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you ever find.a solution ?

Message 10 of 12 (1,566 Views)