Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

by LizzieReign

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

★ Apprentice

really hope they will fix this problem soon. I wonder why it is only happening to the people who pre-ordered, that seems really weird. Still is not working for me so hope they fix it very soon, I have been so exited to play and am very disappointed this is happening to me. Frown 

Message 51 of 218 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s what I’m saying I’ve been waiting so long for this and now I’m stopped here 😡😡

Message 52 of 218 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Check your orders, my PayPal did not work. But it said I have purchased in origin.. And I did not get the massage after 8days, I didn't check my mail. 

Please check your order history and have a chat whit ea. 

Hope it works out for you. 

I have now downloaded Island living 🏝️🏝️🏝️🏝️

Message 53 of 218 (928 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yep, the fact that the people who preordered are experiencing this is cruel irony!!

Message 54 of 218 (927 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just checked my order history and it says that my order is processing? Maybe its because i have not downloaded it yet? It definitely has taken the $42 from my card. I am starting to get really irritated right now i have waited since 12am and it is now 2:30am, nothing has changed.

Message 55 of 218 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ryesims @Why don’t you chat with an ea representative.. they will look up your account and can probably give you an answer about that? 

Message 56 of 218 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will not preorder for a while

Message 57 of 218 (989 Views)

★ Apprentice

i might end up having to create a new origin account and purchase digital codes if that is my only option. Frown

Message 58 of 218 (987 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Download issues with Origin and EA

Champion (Retired)

@RogueToad16 

This is likely a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 59 of 218 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, so basically the same thing happened to me. apparently my purchase never went through so now that i have paid properly i can play. i did preorder. apparently with no money. and yet it still ordered. 

hope this helps yalllll

Message 61 of 218 (920 Views)